No internships currently available.
Join the OnMilwaukee.com/LiFT Digital Solutions team as an Account Executive and help build our client family! This role is responsible for day-to-day relationship management and collaborative sales to our existing client base, as well as proactively seeking and fostering new partnerships. Working with our dedicated team of sales and support specialists, the Account Executive will actively engage clients and prospects to craft and execute proposals that leverage our full, unique suite of offerings to further their advertising goals.
The right person for this role should be eager to work in a collaborative environment but can also work autonomously and take ownership of assigned accounts/responsibilities. This person is highly organized and possesses strong analytical skills required to provide insightful rationale for media plan and buy recommendations.
He/she will quickly become an integral part of the multi-functional team working to deliver communications solutions that lead to transactions for our clients. The ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-pace setting is a must! This role will be a good fit for a candidate with 3-6 years experience and experience selling media is required (digital, print, radio, television, etc.).
Overall duties and expectations:
- Drive sales to pursue revenue targets and goals
- Manage client relationships to foster retention
- Deploy prescribed sales strategy
- Engage in networking and industry related events to ensure our offerings, pricing, voice in the channel accurately and appropriately reflect trends, client needs, pricing
- Promote LiFT Digital brand in the market to grow exposure and share
- Pursue incoming leads to successfully convert interest to sales
- Utilize existing contacts and client records to generate recurring contracts
- Create accurate, detailed sales proposals to suit client goals
- Maintain contact with current and prospective clients to continue an active relationship
- Collaborate with internal team to create/edit client materials as needed
- Actively manage OnMilwaukee inventory allocation, with the direction of the Technology team
- Provide complete, comprehensive contract information to Marketing Specialist/Sales Coordinator to facilitate campaign implementation, billing, reporting and tracking
- Work with Media Buyer/contractor to ensure timely implementation of scheduled campaigns according to Insertion Order
- Collaborate with VP, Marketing & Development to actively leverage sponsorship, partner and event opportunites
- Actively manage open Accounts Receivable and drive timely collection of invoices based on negotiated client terms
- Provide innovative input regarding growth opportunities for accounts and markets
- Leverage alternative product lines and offerings outside of display advertising
- Attend events, conferences, trade shows as meetings as an ambassador of LiFT Digital
- Adhere to, and assist in establishing, best practices for client contact, sales process, campaign tracking, etc.
Essential job functions:
- Frequent local, and occasional regional or national, travel to attend client meetings, visit sites, etc.
- Communicate by telephone and email
- Stand or sit for extended periods
- Lift up to 10 lbs to chest level
- Communicate verbally and in writing in English
- Operate a computer to access the internet and work proficiently within a variety of software programs